Effective from 25 May 2018
Additional Policies and documentation
- to reflect any changes in the way we carry out our business;
- to account for any changes we make to our website, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide notices to you, or any changes in the content, purpose or availability of the website;
- to accurately describe our current data-processing activities so that you are kept up to date with our latest practices;
- to ensure that our documentation complies and remains compliant with any and all current and future applicable laws, regulations and official guidance.
Availability of our website
We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
- the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
- your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
- the website will be accessible or optimised on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
- We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and its content are either owned by us or licensed to RS Print Limited. All such rights are protected by intellectual property laws around the world, and all rights are reserved. Any use of the website and its contents, other than as specifically authorised herein, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
Prohibited uses of our website
You must not, without our prior written consent, access, interfere with, damage or disrupt in any way our website or any part of it, our systems, any of our hardware or equipment or any networks on which our website is hosted, any software that we use to create or modify the website or to make the website available to you, or any hardware, equipment, network, server, software or technology owned or operated by us or any third party.
- for any purpose that is unlawful or that in any way breaches any applicable laws or regulations, whether local, national or international;
- for any fraudulent purposes whatsoever;
- to conduct any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means, or to otherwise spam, communicate with or market to anyone any goods, services or business not authorised by us;
- to upload, host or transmit any viruses, malware, adware, spyware, or any other harmful programs or code which could adversely affect the use or operation of the website, our hardware or systems or other devices of any users or other third parties, or to upload any content or materials containing any such content;
- to communicate with, harm or attempt to harm children in any way; or
You must not submit any information about you to us if you are under the age of 18, or about any other person who is either:
• under the age of 18; or
• if they are aged 18 or above, where you have not received their prior written consent to submit information about them to us.
You must not submit to us any information which is considered ‘sensitive personal information’. ‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about you or any other person which reveals your or their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or which is genetic data, biometric data, information which concerns your or their health, sex life or sexual orientation.
If you accidentally or intentionally submit such information to us, you will be considered to have consented to our processing of that information on the basis of Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/769).
Permitted use of materials
You may print or share the content from our website for lawful personal, private and non-commercial purposes, and you may also make others within your organisation aware of the content on our website. You may not otherwise extract, reproduce or distribute the content of our website without our prior written consent.
Whenever you print, download, share or pass on content from our website to others, you must not make any additions or deletions or otherwise modify any text from our website, you must not alter or change any images, media or graphics from our website in any way, you may not remove any accompanying text from such images, media or graphics, and you must ensure that all content passed on to any third party is an accurate representation of the content as it appears on our website.
You are prohibited from using any robots, spiders, data mining or scraping technology or any similar third-party tools for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content from our website without our prior written consent.
Whenever you pass on any content or materials from our website to anyone, you must acknowledge us as the authors of such content or materials (or any other authors wherever credited by us) at the time when you pass on such content or materials.
We cannot guarantee that our website does not contain viruses or other malicious software. However, we make every reasonable effort to prevent such viruses etc from being uploaded to our website.
We shall not be responsible for any bugs or viruses on our website, or any software that might be transferred to your computer from our website, or any consequences which the presence or operation of such programs may have.
You must ensure that you have in place up-to-date and effective anti-virus protection on your computer or other browsing device.
You must not upload or otherwise introduce to our website any viruses, malware, spyware, adware or any other programs or code that is harmful or malicious.
You must not use any third parties, software or technology to attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, our servers, systems, hardware, software or data.
You must not attempt to perform any denial of service type attack on our website.
You must not perform any action which would contravene the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We may report any breach or suspected breach to the relevant authorities and may disclose your identity.
Links to other websites
Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third-party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third-party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third-party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
The material on this website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this website.
Exclusion of liability
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Website operator: RS Print Limited
Address: Forward Park, Sheene Road, Gorse Hill Industrial Estate, Beaumont Leys, Leicester, LE4 1BF
Telephone: 0116 233 0043